ESCORT PROFILE swopman
SexWorkers Outreach Project
|80 kgs (176 lbs )
|183 cms (6’0”)
|SWOPmale is the male project of SWOP NSW and is here for all male identifying people.
SWOP is a community health organisation for people who currently or previously have worked in the sex industry (escorting, porn, cam, erotic massage etc).
We are a peer service so everyone at SWOP has had experience in the sex industry, so you can contact us without fear of judgment.
We provide a range of free and anonymous services:
- safer sex supplies
- sexual health information and support
- safer injecting equipment
- counselling - by phone or in-person
- workshops (self-defence, ass class)
- legal support and information on laws around Australia
- social events
- information and support around alcohol and other drugs
- information on dealing with council, ATO and immigration
- reporting problem clients.
You can contact SWOP Male Outreach Worker Shane by phone on 02 9206 2166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also access SWOPmale via Facebook on Facebook: www.facebook.com/swopmale and Twitter: www.twitter.com/swopmale
Keep posted for next outreach dates!
Contact Shane directly on email@example.com or
0408 162 993 to arrange to meet up and get your free supplies!
WORKSHOPS + EVENTS:
Is a safe space for sex workers to come along and share your expert knowledge and experience on how you deal with drugs in the workplace.
Do you have tricks you use to keep your self safe if a client turns up intoxicated? Maybe that same technique might help keep other workers safe.
We meet on a tuesday once a fortnight @ 230pm-4pm, the next dates are as follows:
September 3rd & 17th
October 1st , 15th & 29th
November 12th & 26th
Are you touring NSW? SWOP can help with local info, NSW laws, the location of sexual health clinics, provide free safer sex supplies and a friendly ear with a peer.
OTHER SEX WORKER FRIENDLY SERVICES:
Help a fellow sex worker by letting SWOP know about services you use who know you are a sex worker & treat you with respect. Doctors, accountants, therapists, bookkeepers, lawyers: if you have a great one who is sex worker-friendly, please send us their details for our referral database.
1. Please note that for legal reasons the discussion of rates and exchange of money is for the time we spend together. The discussion of sex in any context and at anytime, regardless of its intended purposes in asking, will be discussed by me strictly from my personal preferences and NOT in any type of context that might be construed as an exchange for money, even if implicitly described as such by either party(s). I hope that you will consider hiring my time as a companion. What you are paying for is my time only. Whatever we choose to do is mutually consensual between consenting adults, and as equals.
2. Please note that the accuracy of information (cocksize, age etc) and accuracy of photos cannot be guaranteed. Please read NEED2KNOW or Disclaimers.
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE